Number of Pax: 3
Pax Names: Blade Runner, Chilipepper, Olympus,
Number of FNGS: 0
As I rolled in no pax to be seen. Then I heard, you can’t park here…. New security, this had to explain our purpose. We were left to proceed to our gloom!
Relief came when in the distance I could see an incoming Blade Runner on his pre-run followed by Olympus.
Five core principles were spoken and the beatdown began. Mozy with but kickers and high knees followed by side shuffles. We then rounded up and performed SSH followed by strawberry pickers, arm circles and Michael Phelps.
- 50 ft Masonry Block Push / Burpees 50
- 50 ft Block Lunge Block Walks / Merkin 50
- 50 ft Block Pulls (bear crawl pull block forward) / Overhead Squats 50
- 50 ft Murder Bunnies / ALPOs 50
- 50 ft Masonry Block Push / Burpees 25
- 50 ft Block Lunge Block Walks / Merkin 25
- 50 ft Block Pulls (bear crawl pull block forward) / Overhead Squats 25
- 50 ft Resurrection Bunnies / ALPOs 25
Thanks brothers for bringing me out to the gloom avoiding the fart sack and getting what most people don’t do in their whole day before 6 AM.
- Raiser Rise and Run 5k Saturday
- Pre and post truck from AP to 5k
- Grow Ruck! Sign up! May 14-16
Prayers and praises
- PaX Getting COVID shots
- Chilipepper’s 2.0 and 2.1 and M who is struggling with migraines
- Rock and his fight with colon cancer
- ENRON and his 2.0 and family
- For all the injured Pax
- For our government and our nation
- For our military and first responders