Weather- Florida in early September, not much imagine needed. It was hot and humid BUT NOT RAINING so it was a win.
The Thang- at 5:14am and the four PAX in attendance still stretching, YHC laid out the plan. Run the bridge, over and over again, with each pass being slightly quicker than the time before, until 6:05ish am. At 5:15am sharp, the PAX rolled out and proceeded to tackle the bridge. Great conversations were had, CottonTail got faster, Jimmy Dean had fun, and no man was left behind. All told, distances between 2 and 6 miles were run.
- Wild Pax Dec 2-4, pay Stagecoach or you are not registered.
- 9/11 tower beatdown at NBP, meet at Dillards at 8am
- Many PAX and/or their families still struggling with Covid.
- PAX looking for work and/or career changes
- Mr. Clean’s M had total knee replacement surgery
- First responders, doctors, military and all those working to protect us every day
- Kids in school, teachers, and parents for safety, patience, and kindness
Always an honor men!