Number of Pax: 3
Pax Names: Mr. Clean, Sir Wallace,
Number of FNGS: 0
5 Core Principles
- Open to all Men
- Held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Peer led
- End with Circle of Trust
We had an extended Mozy to the HH light house. There we engaged in
- 20 SSH
- 20 Air Squats
- 20 Forward Arm Cycles, start Small to Big
- 20 Reverse Arm Cycles, start Big to Small
- 10 Monkey Humpers
Appropriate mousing was executed and..
Round I Bruce Lee – 4 sets of the subscribed exercises
- 20x American Hammers
- 20x Leg raises
- 20x LBC’s
- 20x Heel Touches
- 20x Crunchy Frog (v position, hug your knees)
- 100’s. (LBS side bends)
Round II. Tabata!
- Tabata 4 Sets 20/10 Star Jacks (SSH with more air on the jump).
- Tabata 4 Sets 20/10 Knuckle Draggers (deep squats)
Round III. Boxing Mitts brought out a and each pax..
- 2x Cross Jab 20 seconds on
- Burpees between
- 1x Upper Cut 20 seconds on
We then mozied back to the parking lot.
Expansion Clown car event to Avalon Park for New Mustard Seed 9/26.
- Snapshot’s brother in law David. Fight with cancer, upcoming tests.
- Ripken’s father in laws’s Heath, continued battle with cancer.
- Chilipepper’s brother in laws father with cancer diagnosis.
- Chilipepper’s 2.3 and Fam.
- First responders, our country!
I then defined the word of the day
WOD – Keep
Third, Keep. I find this odd… Keep yourselves in God’s love. This phrase does not mean keep your love for God, but keep in his love for you. I ask, “how do I remain in his love?” especially when Paul in Romans 8 says nothing can separate us from God’s love? I’m vexed by the idea that our work determines the measure of God’s love yet that seems to be what Jude is saying. The only explanation I can offer is that you remain in God’s love by choosing to remain. This is the struggle, the daily choice to die to self and let Jesus be Lord. This is “working out your salvation with fear and trembling.” This is running the race or fighting the good fight or being the salt of the earth. Our work and effort matters and weighs heavily on abiding in his love. But keeping is not measured by the number of works done, but by the motivation to Love God and Love Others. So we keep on keeping by loving to love.
WOW (Word of the Week)
20 But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in God’s love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life.
22 Be merciful to those who doubt; 23 save others by snatching them from the fire; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.[a]
24 To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— 25 to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.