We do try to leave no man behind, but it doesn’t say anything about fictional characters. For some reason, Pee Wee Herman was brought up in COP and the topic stayed in much of the mumblechatter throughout the workout. It rotted a few brains, as one can see in the post-workout video with many pax stumbling and couldn’t quite get complex things such as their name and age out on camera. So probably a good idea to leave PWH behind here.
COP: SSH, Imperial Walkers, Abe Vigodas (gave a few of the young ‘uns a lesson he was a read dude but felt really War Daddyish when most has never heard of Barney Miller), mountain climbers and a combo Parker Peter followed my a merkin followed by a PP, merkin,…
- Palm Tree Mania – Weave through the lines of palms at entrance to pier, stopping in gaps for knee jumps, squats, surfees, merkins and LBC’s(50 of latter).
- Mosey to Airplane for step ups, Bird Hop, dips and derkins.
- Mosey to Doc Ford’s for more squats, alligator crawl, People’s Chair (did Michael Phelps Medley: butterfly, back, breast, free; 10 each). To porch rails for inclines and pole squats.
- Bear crawls, sumo crawls, and carioca added to get us back to the main pier.
- Mosey to mid-pier: Partner up with one partner running 25 yards to do merkins. Partner 1 does squats until called by P1 at end of merkins. P2 runs to P1 who then runs back the 25 yards. P2 does merkins and runs to P1 who was doping squats.
- Mosey around mid-pier bridge to head home: Added NUR (backwards run) and a stop for LBC’s and Heels To Heaven to break up the run.
COT: Namarama, Countarama, Announcements and Prayers. Announcements on Give2Give, making sure all keeps up with SLACK. Take out by YHC, including more prayers for Betty (Smudge!), Cory (FNG in Chattanooga that really needs to post after loss of wife) and more.
Always a blessing to lead the fine men in getting stronger inside and out.