Number of Pax: 2
Pax Names: Blade Runner, Olympus,
Number of FNGS: 0
Weather: not cold, again
Got there to find it would be an intimate beatdown of 2. Still did not take it easy on Bladerunner
Warm Up: Typical Olympus warmup, including mosi, skips, side shuffles, toy soldiers, bird feeders, A Skip, B Skip, etc.
- 100 LBCs 10 Burpees, run a lap, 20 bench triceps extensions
- 90 Mountain climbers, 9 burpees, run a lap, 20 step-ups to the bench
- 80 Michael Jacksons, 8 burpees, run, 20 bench triceps extensions
- 70 Air squats, 7 burpees, run, 20 step-ups to the bench
- 60 plank jacks 6 burpees, run, bench triceps extensions
- 50 Imperial walkers, 5 burpees,run, 20 step-ups to the bench
My plan was to get to 40, 30, 20, and 10…clearly, my time management skills are lacking…
We did have a couple of minutes in the end to do some signature germans and muffin tops.
Iron Pax, Wild Pax
Injured pax, sick pax