Weather: Perfect 50F. No wind.
Welcome: Greeted the group and off we went.
The Thang: YHC and Defid wrapped up a marathon training cycle with a 1.5 mile warm-up over the bridge, 3 miles at marathon pace, 4 minute recovery, 1K at 10K pace and a 1 mile cool-down. ShamWow did his normal trek over and back on the bridge. Ricky Bobby set a 5K PR. Crabcakes, fresh off his Charlotte Marathon, logged easy miles with Deep Dish.
It was fun.
- Salvation Army outreach Dec 12
- Ronald McDonald House Dec 17
- Ragnar training miles getting logged
Prayer Request / Praises
- Goob, illness
- Ripken’s Father-in-law, sickness
- Baby Ivy, future
- Clutch, injury
- YHC and Defib’s marathon on Sunday