62°, Foggy & Humid
Pax: Clutch, Goob, ShamWow, Banjo, Trane, Snapshot, Hang Ten, Condensor, Steel, Hot Pocket, Lancelot, Checkmate, Diesel, Chilipepper
about 5:05-5:10am, Pax were showing up Puzzled about what Lancelot has in store for them, since a disclaimer was put out that there would be no running in the Gloom this morning.
5:15 am: The core principles and disclaimers were announced then moved straight to our warm ups. Stretching an loosing up before the Mosey, seemed appropriate. Warm ups included Windmills, Leg stretches, hamstring stretch, Michael Phelps, SSH. and now into the Mozi, with butt kickers, carioca x2, high knees, and curb work. Lets head down to the Tower and see what awaits…
The Thang: 3 Groups had 5 stations to challenge them. Each station had a unique puzzle, where someone had to solve 1 side of the puzzle. In the mean time, the rest of the group had to do 1 exercise until the puzzle side was solved. once solved, the group would move to another station.
Station 1 –Merkins, Overhead Clap, squats, lunges
Station 2 –Mountain Climbers, Flutter Kicks, Imperial Walkers, LBCs
Station 3 – Burpees, Peter Parkers, Moroccan Night Clubs, SSH
Station 4 -Carolina Drydocks, Big Boy Sit ups, American Hammers, Monkey Humpers
Station 5 – Dips, Step-ups, then Jailbreak
6:00 COT :
Message: In life, we are challenged with life & figuring how to resolve it is momentary, however to get a well rounded perspective on life, we have to look back on past challenges and learn from them to move forward in life.
- Super Hero 5k, Saturday, Feb. 15 at Benderson. Come out and support Gridlock’s organization.
- Grow Ruck Florida, April 3-5. Register ASAP, The Lending Program for Rucks, take advantage of it, if there are reservations on registering
Prayers and praises:
- Ben, Goob’s, friend in NC
- Hang Ten’s Mark
- Prayers for successful surgeries for Ripken’s M and Trane’s M, and for speedy and full recoveries
- The Kelly family in Japan and safe travels
- Injured pax,
- First responders, Military, Policemen, & Firefighters
Thank you guys for allowing me to lead you and Challenge you, Physically & Mentally. As always, I am honored to be a part of F3Suncoast.
You all have made me aStronger man in “Fitness, Faith, & Fellowship! – Lancelot