Weather: It was 79 degrees and humid
19 of us showed up here at NBP , always a great sight to see on the weekday workouts!!
A Quick Disclaimer and F3 Principles were shared.
- Open to all Men
- Outside rain/shine
- Rotates with members taking the ‘Q’
- Ends in Circle of Trust (COT)
- Non- Professional, Modify , as needed
- Then it was off for a Mozi which included: -High Knees, Karaokies, alternate sides
- Then a quick Warm-up, as the Tower awaited us!!
- Side Straddle Hops X 12
- Strawberry Pickers X 10
- Windmills X 10
- Michael Phelps X 20
Message: The proverbial “Two steps forward, one step back” is usually a negative term to describe someone who is having trouble making progress. But switched around, “1 Step Back, 2 Steps Forward” means that instead of grousing or feeling guilty about a misstep, you can still come out ahead if you put your head down and push forward. It consists of: We take–1 step back, We take–2 steps forward
Therefore we turn it into an Optimistic approach of “ One Step Back ,Two Steps forward,”
The PAX were to come down 1 level, then run up 2 levels of stairs to a landing do an exercise and then back down 1, go back up 2, and so on.
Divided into 5 groups, we start on the respective 5 levels of the Tower to start the “Thang”
The Thang: To the Tower! Option of (2) Exercises per level
- Merkins or Imperial Walkers X 15
- LBC’s or Freddy Mercury’s X 15
- Monkey Jumpers or Burpees X 15
- A Lap around the Tower Base
- Lt Dans or Alphabet
We wasted no time and got right into it, passing each other on the stairs as some headed up and others were heading down, it was a fun but painful beatdown. There was little mumble chatter just a lot of heavy breathing and sweating!! In our walk with God we have to keep pressing forward and being Confident, as it says in Philippians 1:6
- Sept 7: Clearwater launch, Bayou Park 7am
- Sept 9: McDonald House – Sign up
- Mc Nugget’s success on his Cross Country Experience
- *** Q’n advice : Have alternative options or modifications for new FNG’s, Don’t want to “Beat them down, or Scare them off”
- Prayer request: Jimmy Dean’s Friends, Mr. Clean’s Amanda, Papa Smurf’s new Grand baby, All First Responders, Military, & Pax that are not with us, and their Families
Keep Moving forward as we did today even after we took a step backwards. Thank you for this Gift of F3 and the opportunity to Q!!!